If you’re a small business owner, you know how easy it is to become frustrated with bookkeeping tasks. After all, you have a thousand more important things to worry about—but someone has to manage the finances.
The staff at McIlvain & Associates understands. We want you to assist you with streamlining your day-to-day bookkeeping chores, from QuickBooks operation to data entry and bank reconciliation, so you can get back to running your business.
Our staff consists of QuickBooks ProAdvisors, CPAs, and experienced bookkeepers. Here’s how we can help you:
- Initial QuickBooks installation and set-up
- Data set-up and report creation
- Data entry and bank reconciliation
- Individualized QuickBooks training
- On-going support (we are here year-round)
- CPA support on-site
- Monthly, quarterly or annual review of books by a CPA
- Financial Statement preparation
- Financial planning and strategy discussions
- Tax projections and tax planning
- Tax return preparation
Get in touch and see how we can help relieve your stress today.